For more information and to register for a free ticket click here
The event is open to the 900 commissioners attending the General Assembly in Edinburgh and the general public.
The Moderator Designate Rev Dr Derek Browning will chair the discussion.
The five political parties will be represented by:
- Ian Blackford (Scottish National Party)
- Iain Gray (Scottish Labour Party)
- Patrick Harvie (Scottish Green Party)
- Alex Cole-Hamilton (Scottish Liberal Democrats)
- Jeremy Balfour (Scottish Conservative Party)
The event will be a debate event with a difference – with three themes presented by members in the audience through their personal stories.
Rev Anita Stutter who is originally Dutch will talk about the impact of Brexit on EU nationals; Debbie Leddie, from the non-profit group WEvolution, will discuss her experience of the welfare system; and Rev Tamu Ina Maramba from Sumba, Indonesia will talk about the effects of climate change on their island.